Instruction for using BLS’s Bill Payment service Internet Banking
1.Go to ibanking.bangkokbank.com then login with your username & password.
2. Select tab “Payments/Top Ups” and click “Add New Payee“.
3. Complete info as Search by Payee Name : “BLS” click “Search” then select BUALUANG SECURITIES PUBLIC COMPANY Collateral for stocking trading.
4. Enter Customer No.(Ref.#1) : your 7-digit number of BLS equity account or 6-digit number of your derivatives account. Click “Next”
5. One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile phone number then enter OTP and click confirm to add payee.
6. Click “Pay to this Payee now”
7. Complete the payment info as follows :
Pay to : BLS
From account : Your BBL saving account
Customer No. (Ref.#1) : Your 7-digit number of BLS equity account or 6-digit number of your derivatives account.
Customer No. (Ref.#2) : Passport or ID Number.
Amount. Then click “Next”
8. Verify your transaction and click “Confirm” to Complete.